We offer delivery within North Devon & Part of Cornwall
|Tuesday: Local Frozen Food deliveries covering Areas EX18,19,21,22,23,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39|
- We only deliver raw food items to the listed postcode areas. We do not send it by courier. Delivery charge will be calculated once you enter your postcode when ordering
- Should you wish to order treats on top of your raw order the delivery charge will remain the same. We don’t deliver just treats alone.
- Tuesday deliveries: Orders in by 8pm Sunday evening.
- Min order spend £20 Raw Food
- Treat & product items are still being sent by post as normal anywhere within the UK, no min order required.
- The day you are expecting your raw dog food delivery you please leave your own boxes/containers or bags outside you’re front door for us to decant your frozen goods into. Make sure they are big enough. This is crucial to the smooth running of our deliveries.
- We will make a door step drop, knock your door and leave.
- We take NO responsibility once your order has been left.
- Should your meat start to slightly defrost it is quite safe for it to be re-frozen.
- We have chosen to do it this way because we are passionate not to create more unnecessary packaging that often ends up in land fill.
- Please make sure you provide your phone number at checkout, we can then call you to let you know when to expect your delivery on route.
Come & Shop
DUE TO COVID-19 Mask’s are to be worn inside the shop-Unit unless you are exempt. Please adhere to the social/safe distancing in place. We are operating at 3 persons inside the shop-unit at anyone time, so please check before entering through the door.
Winter Opening Hours
Monday Shop CLOSED
Tuesday: Shop CLOSED (Local Frozen dog food deliveries only)
Wednesday : CLOSED
Thursday : 11-4pm
At Nellies Nibbles Dog Larder, we want you and your pet to be delighted with our products. If for any reason, you are unhappy with our products or recieve them damgaed and would like an exchange or refund, please email us as soon as possible. Please include your order number and reason for exchange/return.
PLEASE NOTE No refunds will be given for the return of Raw foods unless it’s due to an official recall from the manufacturer’s and we do not swop raw food for other brands from within our shop. Once it has left our premises we are legally not allowed to.
If you wish to return any products, they must reach us within fourteen days of when we dispatched your order. We recommend you use a postal service with proof of postage. Ensure that returns are packed appropriately (ideally using the packaging we initially supplied) and include a note stating your order number, contact details and reason for returning the item. Please note you will have to bear the direct cost of returning items.
Any returned items must be sealed/unopened. If the goods are not returned to us within 14 calendar days, we will not refund the order.
Refunds will be made within 30 days. The refund will be made to the same card or paypal account used to make the purchase. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.