We offer delivery within North Devon Only.
|Postcode Area||Delivery Day|
(Order In by 8pm on the last Monday of the month)
|Last Thursday of the month|
- Delivery charges are a flat £4.50.
- Should you wish to order treats on top of your raw order the delivery charge will remain the same. We don’t deliver just treats alone.
- Min order spend £20 Raw Food
- If you don’t see your postcode listed, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we might be able to fit you in on an existing run.
- We will be adding more postcode area’s soon. Please let us know if you would like a delivery.
- We will deliver your raw dog food order in our own containers which we DO NOT leave, so PLEASE make sure if you are not going to be at home, that you have left us details at checkout of a safe place to leave your order.
- You will need to provide your own lidded container/bin for it to be deposited into, make sure it’s adequate in size for your order.
- We take NO responsibility once your order has been left.
- Should your meat start to slightly defrost it is quite safe for it to be re-frozen.
- We have chosen to do it this way because we are passionate not to create more unnecessary packaging that often ends up in land fill.
- Please make sure you provide your phone number at checkout, we can then call you to let you know when to expect your delivery on route.
Visit our store in West Yelland, Barnstaple to collect your online orders and browse our range of raw food and pet treats. Our opening times are :
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : 10.00am – 6.00pm
Wednesday : 10.00am – 6.00pm
Thursday : 10.00am – 6.00pm
Friday : Closed
Saturday : 10.00am – 3.00pm
Sunday : 11.00am – 3.00pm
At Nellies Nibbles Dog Bakery, we want you and your pet to be delighted with our products. If for any reason, you are unhappy with any of our products and would like an exchange or refund, please email us as soon as possible. Please include your order number and reason for exchange/return.
If you wish to return any products, they must reach us within fourteen days of when we dispatched your order. We recommend you use a postal service with proof of postage. Ensure that returns are packed appropriately (ideally using the packaging we initially supplied) and include a note stating your order number, contact details and reason for returning the item. Please note you will have to bear the direct cost of returning items.
Any returned items must be sealed/unopened. If the goods are not returned to us within 14 calendar days, we will not refund the order.
Refunds will be made within 30 days. The refund will be made to the same card or paypal account used to make the purchase. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that if you have purchased your products via one of our stockists you will need to arrange your return or exchange with them directly.