We offer delivery within North Devon & Part of Cornwall
|Tuesday: Local Frozen Food deliveries covering Areas EX18,19,21,22,23,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39|
- PLEASE take time to read all of these details carefully as set out. As per recent Covid update 4th January 2021. We are an essential business and are legally allowed to continue to provide your dogs with food but the shop is out of bounds to any in person shopping so that we can keep everyone safer.
- Offering you all a safer way to shop as set out below.
- Click & Collect: (Raw Food/Treats/Products) Order via website only. PLEASE MAKE SURE you choose the “Click & Collect” Option Only at the checkout. If you choose any other option you will be charged for this.
- Click & Collect Days are as follows but not set in stone. Thurs 11-2PM Fridays 10-2pm Saturdays 10-2pm. Bring boxes or bags with you to decant goods into. Should you wish to purchase extra goods whilst collecting I can pick these for you whilst you wait and take card payment at the door (No Cash)
- Click & Collect Orders need to placed ideally the day before any of the collection days at a min. (This will give us time to pick & pack the orders)
- Please Do Not just turn up unless you have received a txt message allocating you a collection day & time.
- Local deliveries are for raw frozen dog food (min spend £20 Dog Food) You can also add treats & products to your order. Local deliveries to the listed postcode areas only. Ideal for those who are shielding as we offer a door step drop only.
- Local Delivery Days are every Tuesday. We do not send raw dog food by courier.
- Should you wish to order treats on top of your raw order the delivery charge will remain the same. We don’t deliver just treats alone.
- Local Delivery Charge will be calculated once you enter your postcode at the checkout.
- Tuesday deliveries: Orders need to be placed by 6pm Saturday. Orders received after this time will be placed on the next delivery round.
- Treat & product Items are still being sent by courier as normal anywhere within the UK, no min order required. Please Choose Courier/shipping at the checkout.
- The day you are expecting your raw dog food delivery you please leave your own boxes/containers or bags outside you’re front door for us to decant your frozen goods into. Make sure they are big enough. This is crucial to the smooth running of our deliveries.
- We will make a door step drop and leave.
- We take NO responsibility once your order has been left.
- Should your meat start to slightly defrost it is quite safe for it to be re-frozen.
- We have chosen to do it this way because we are passionate not to create more unnecessary packaging that often ends up in land fill.
- Please make sure you provide your phone number at checkout, we can then call/text you to let you know when to expect your delivery on route. Sorry we can’t always give a specific delivery time.
Come & Shop
COVID UPDATE AS OF 4TH JANUARY 2021- Lockdown. The shop is currently closed off for browsing to the general public until further notice. These hours will update again once we are past the latest lockdown. Check back here of follow us on FB
Winter Opening Hours
Monday Shop CLOSED
Tuesday: Shop CLOSED (Local Frozen dog food deliveries only)
Wednesday : CLOSED
Thursday : 11-2pm
At Nellies Nibbles Dog Larder, we want you and your pet to be delighted with our products. If for any reason, you are unhappy with our products or recieve them damgaed and would like an exchange or refund, please email us as soon as possible. Please include your order number and reason for exchange/return.
PLEASE NOTE No refunds will be given for the return of Raw foods unless it’s due to an official recall from the manufacturer’s and we do not swop raw food for other brands from within our shop. Once it has left our premises we are legally not allowed to.
If you wish to return any products, they must reach us within fourteen days of when we dispatched your order. We recommend you use a postal service with proof of postage. Ensure that returns are packed appropriately (ideally using the packaging we initially supplied) and include a note stating your order number, contact details and reason for returning the item. Please note you will have to bear the direct cost of returning items.
Any returned items must be sealed/unopened. If the goods are not returned to us within 14 calendar days, we will not refund the order.
Refunds will be made within 30 days. The refund will be made to the same card or paypal account used to make the purchase. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.