Fox & Flea Dog Shampoo Bar
For the muckiest of pups – keep your four-legged friend fresh and clean with our Fox & Flea Dog Shampoo Bar.
With nettle, eucalyptus, peppermint and lemongrass essential oils to help deep clean, deter parasites and counteract even the most unpleasant odours, you can be confident that this dog shampoo bar has got your (and their!) back – even the fox poo rollers! These oils are also known to help deter unwanted biting beasties such as fleas and ticks.
Despite the deep cleaning power, the base of this shampoo bar contains a nourishing and moisturising blend of Shea butter and plant oils to naturally care for your dog`s skin and coat.
What are the natural active ingredients in Fox & Flea?
Our Fox & Flea Dog Shampoo Bar contains a blend of 100% natural ingredients, chosen to keep your canine friend clean and smelling great:
- Nettle: helps to maintain optimal hair growth and strength, for a healthy shiny coat. Naturally rich in anti-oxidants to support skin health. Also gives the bar a naturally greenish colour.
- Eucalyptus: helps maintain optimal skin condition and supports coat growth thanks to its moisturising and soothing properties. Its fresh scent helps to counteract strong odours and can help to deter biting insects.
- Peppermint: deeply cleansing and can help to support the skin`s natural defences, being traditionally renowned for having antifungal properties. The minty smell helps to deter biting insects and is particularly good at counteracting unpleasant odours such as dreaded fox poo.
- Lemongrass: deeply cleansing, ideal for removing impurities and dirt from the skin and coat. It supports healthy, flake-free skin and strong coat growth. Its distinct smell helps to create an unpleasant environment for biting insects.
What are the benefits of a shampoo bar over liquid shampoos?
Bars offer some unique advantages compared to traditional liquid shampoos, making them the perfect partners for bath time:
- Using the bar to massage your dog`s skin can help to stimulate circulation, supporting healthy skin and coat
- Better for the environment with less packaging that is also 100% recyclable
- Ideal for travel – small and easy to pack with no risk of leaks!
- Long-lasting – can provide more washes than a bottle of liquid shampoo (when cared for properly)
In some circumstances, liquid shampoos definitely still have their place to keep your pet squeaky clean and our lovely range of natural liquid shampoos means that there is something for everyone
Availability: In stock