Pet Remedy Natural de Stress & Calming Party Season Survival Kit
- Locate the plug diffuser in room where your pet spends the most time.
- Ambient and constant slow release makes Pet Remedy all the more effective.
- Suitable for all pets including birds and reptiles.
- Starts to help instantly and will help with separation anxiety, bonding, fireworks, new home, bereavement, new pet in home, and any other stressful situation.
Calming Spray 15ml
- The calming spray is water based and pH neutral. Use for travel and in the home.
- Spray on pet bedding, bandana, or even a little on your fingers and gently rub around muzzle, under chin, and top of chest!
- You only need a couple of sprays and this will last between 2 and 6 hours depending on the individual pet.
- For bonding rabbits, spray a little on a damp cloth or fingers and gently rub around muzzles of rabbits. This helps with scent swapping as well as calming, which in turn helps speed up the bonding process. This same procedure can be used for bonding other pets such as dogs, cats, rodents, and horses.
- As a rule, best not to spray directly on a pet. This avoids any association of the spray with the stressful situation.
- Avoid spraying in the proximity of small mammals and birds as they have small lung capacity. Best to spray a little on a cloth and then place the cloth near them.
- When out walking or training an anxious dog, spray a little on a bandana or spray a little on a damp` cloth or your fingers and gently rub around the muzzle and top of chest. Same applies for horses. You can even spray a little on your trouser leg and bring the dog to heel to take in the actives!
Individual Calming Wipes
- Use the eco-friendly wipe in the same way as you would with the calming spray by gentle rubbing around muzzle, under chin and top of chest of your pet (including horses!).
- Or you can rub on your fingers before handling an anxious pet.
- It can be used to wipe down surfaces such as an examination or grooming bench top.
- You can also tie to a cat basket when travelling to vet or place on bedding in home and car!
Out of stock